Friday, July 2, 2010

Randomness--

My dad is helping Cole rollerblade during out FREAKING HUGE garage sale...by huge I mean 17 families...oh yes, Cole is in underwear at the garage sale, I failed to mention that he whipped his pants down to pee in the toy section of the barn and when i reminded him the next day to not go pee in the barn he stands with his toes on the concrete at the door and pees in the rocks in front of everyone....gotta love the obedient kids:)



I knew Cole was on the couch and walked into my room to get something and couldn't find him, he wasn't on the couch and i was calling for him....then i saw the curls!


We have such a good swimmer on our hands. After an hour of being in the pool he was swimming all over the place (don't worry daddy was in there with him)



Laidig girls- annual Chicago Trip 2010
(mom and me)



My sisters (Tiffany and Brittany)






My mother in law gave me a pie plate when Cody and I were dating. Her mother in law gave her one when she married Cody's dad. So, it was a sentimental pie plate. Well, while we were moving, it broke. She replaced it with this really pretty one. So, I thought I needed to post this cause it looks pretty...Rhubarb blueberry crisp....
Oh, did i mention, my husbands coming home from a business trip and I cooked AND baked....I know I know I over did myself....




He is feeling pretty confident in the water as you can see.....
Oh, this little curly heads imagination is starting to take off....
Here is how the conversation went while grocery shopping after he heard a boy in another aisle yell, "MOM!"
C: what that boy say?
Me: I don't know, what did he say?
C: "MOM!" ,we need to find that boy!
Me: Why buddy?
C: that boy is lost and scared
Me: why do you think he is lost and scared?
C: he is lost and scared in the hallway (i think he meant aisle)
Me: I think he is okay but keeping looking to see if you can find him
C: that boy is lost and scared in the hallway
me: I really think that boy is okay but keep your eyes peeled for him...
c: what Eye peeled mean?
me: keep looking for him babe
c: maybe he is in a dinosaur mouth....
I have heard of dinosaur attacks at Meiler lately, its a shame!




No comments: