Monday, July 12, 2010

From around the corner I peeked at him. He was in the pool with his swim teacher (my cousin's girlfriend). He had a look of determination and he was trying so hard. He was soaking in everything she had to say and repeating, "kick and pull" to himself. As he got closer to me, I quickly jumped behind the barn so he wouldn't see me. I did not want to be "one of those" moms:) I turned and walked back towards the house with tears in my eyes.

He is everything I have prayed for and so much more. Thank you, Jesus, for my sweet miracle baby. I never thought I would ever be as blessed as I am today.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

he is such a sweet little miracle

Jess Bender said...

You're such a good mommy Ash - Cole is lucky to have you too :)

Then There Were ....FIVE said...

Ohhhhhhhh I loved this!! You are such an incredible mom! Cannot believe Cole is growing up so fast. I love him. Love you lots.