Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Skype....

I posted on facebook about this but I had to share it again!

Cody is out of town this week and we finally hooked up our other webcam to his computer so that we could skype while he is gone. Cody was really excited to be able to see Cole thru out the week, well probably me too, but I am sure Cole takes the prize:) So, tonight Cole and I ate ice cream while Cody told Cole a bedtime story and then after a bunch of kisses Cody said that it was time to pray. We always hold hands when we pray and so Cody held his hand up to the webcam and Cole held his up to our webcam and then grabbed mine while we prayed. That makes my heart so so happy! I wish I would of had a picture of it but of course I don't.

Also, I usually am so annoyed with our dog but tonight he is being good. He always sleeps on the floor in our room at night or he lays in his kennel. Well, Cole wanted him in his room when I put Cole to bed so Moose got shut in there for awhile. I let him out and I am sitting here wondering where Moose is so I crawled to the end of my bed and peered out into the hall and this is what I saw......

Moose is laying in the hallway in between my room and Coles....I think he is torn on who to "protect" so he chose the middle:) He has never done that before:) Okay, so Moose is a really good dog:)!

3 comments:

Jewel said...

Isn't Skype great? Unfortunately we don't' have a webcam so we can't see the person. But it's great to hear their voice. That is so sweet & precious of Moose! Thanx for your comment on my post! I didn't even know you read my blog! :)

walkingcloser said...

that's adorable. and that is such a fun idea to skype while cody is away!! i bet cole loved it! :)

Anonymous said...

We're still waiting for our house to sell, did your house in Muncie sell? Our dog is always much more protective of me when Jordan is gone too, I love that he's so protective, but he also tends to be more jumpy-so he barks at much more which usually = a scared Jessica :)

Jessica