Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My little boy is growing up so fast......

There are some days when I look at my sweet little Cole and cannot even remember what having a tiny baby was like. There are many times where I will just look at him and wish I could have a video camera in my head so that I can remember all of the sweet faces and sweet kisses that I am blessed with everyday.


Today, my mom and sister and cole and I went to Shipshewana and we went to a toy store and he walked around and gave all of the stuffed animals kisses, and it was so precious. He is all about kisses and he is actually able to follow simple commands and I think to myself, when did he pick up on that? He is at such a wonderful stage in life and I just love him!!!


He looks like a giant here:)



Always eating something from outside! We love Crocs!
Look at the fish that Cody caught at my parents!
He loves to share with Moose but then he throws stuff at him....

2 comments:

Linz said...

Reply from your comment:) I've only heard of 5W from the midwives where I go for my appointments. It's an all natural pill that is supposed to support tissue growth the last 5 wks of your pregnancy and basically gets all that "ready" for labor so everything is nice and strong. If ya want some info its on the website for Nature's Sunshine. And it basically is supposed to help not go over your due date...but that's the part i'm not 100% sure about:) It's weird though cuz within an hour of taking it I always feel strong pressure cramps like Braxton hicks...so I know it's doing something!

Unknown said...

interesting...your dog doesn't look so scary next to Cole. hehe:)

I am calling you today.