Monday, August 25, 2008

He looks like him... but I don't know

Well, he looks like my Cole and he smells like my Cole, and he kisses like my Cole... but it can't be him. The little boy I took to Hobby Lobby today is living in Cole's body. The Cole I know doesn't scream. The boy I took in public today was a high pitched screamer.....Yikes! What am I supposed to do about that? I have "ONE OF THOSE KIDS". Oh well, I love this new boy but maybe someday he can meet the old Cole and they can combine into one baby.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

funny funny funny

walkingcloser said...

ugh...elijah goes through those phases every now and then and it's so embarrassing!! oh well...i guess most kids are like that at some point! :) good luck with that!

Linz said...

RE: well the initial plan is to take our house off the market for now, then put it back up when our renter is done using it. We're hoping he or somebody would be interested in buying it that way we don't have it on our hands anymore, cuz we would love looking for a different house after winter time. I do not want to move back in there!! EEK!

Darinifer said...

can you trade him in?

darcy said...

heheheheheh...

two words.. FRUIT SNACKS!