Friday, August 15, 2008

Chicago....

Well, tomorrow my sisters and their husbands and my brother and his girlfriend and my mom and dad and myself are going to Chicago for the day. Where is Cody, you might ask? We got a call from our renters in Muncie saying that a pipe is leaking thru the basement ceiling, so he has to go fix it......AGGHHHH.....
Of all the weekends, the pipe had to leak this weekend, when we have had this planned for about 2 months. I am so frustrated with our stupid house that won't sell and won't just not have problems. I guess we are just going to have to list it with a realtor.... So, if you are in Chicago and see a bunch of couples and then a lonely straggler, don't worry it is just me and I didn't loose my partner.

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Ugh, sorry to hear about that. We haven't had those reports because our house has been vacant for a year and a half :) Ah, the robust Muncie housing market...

Unknown said...

aaahhhh...I am so sorry Ashley. you should text me Cody's number...so adrian can call him to golf.

We need to go shopping at the outlets the beginning of September I have a coupon for a couple stores. Have fun with your fam..

Darinifer said...

you should've said something. i would've gladly went to Muncie and fixed your house for you.

walkingcloser said...

move here!!! that would be so amazing! i would love to have a mommy with a boy the same age as lij around here! that would be awesome! which house is it? i didn't even know there was one for sale around here??