Thursday, September 2, 2010

A little bit of EVERYTHING


So, Cole took his shirt off the other day and pointed to his nipple and said, "I have a nibble". Which I answered, "yes you sure do" The question that followed stumped me a bit. He asked, "momma, why you have nibbles?"

ummm... well lets see, I started out telling him that I am not sure why boys have nipples but God gave them to everybody and that Mommy's have nipples so that they can feed babies. But then I thought that it might be a bit confusing and a bit too much, because he doesn't do that, and I pray that he doesn't remember doing it either.

So, fast forward a few paragraphs into the conversation and I found myself begging for Cody to be in town so that he can clean up the mess I just made. I mean the boy is three and I think he just got a little TMI.

Anyways, if you haven't noticed I am a nervous talker and I don't know when to stop.


On another subject, Cole had his first soccer game tonight. It was so cute to watch.

He seems to totally not understand the game and that made it even better, not to mention he totally looks like he is a soccer player I mean the hair is adorable but totally out of control.
He seemed to run off the field in the middle of the game and not think twice about it. He ran off of the field to greet my dad when he got there. He ranto me from the clear other side of the field , in the middle of the game yelling..."Mama Mama, I need to tell you wumpin' (something)!" Absolutely priceless!~


































Cole also took the picture of my mom's hand, the picture of his grandma's hair, and the picture of my niece, all by himself. I would say he is pretty good with the camera:)






2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my heaven's is he not the cutest thing is soccer gear!!! our boys are getting big way to fast.

Aunt Mel said...

I bet Mimi loved when Cole took a picture of her hair. He is so adorable and I love his curls! You are so blessed! <3