Sunday, September 12, 2010


I am really struggling with updating this thing. Even when I want to write something, my mind goes blank and I can't think of anything to say. So, this is all I can think of.
Cody and I reminded Cole it was important to not interrupt when people are talking. He looked at us and said "What does that mean? Is it like a volcano?" We were cracking up!
This picture has nothing to do with anything I said but I MADE THIS TRACK and I was so excited that I needed to take a picture. You can't tell very well but parts of this track is elevated with tracks running under it. It took way more time to build than I care to admit.

3 comments:

Jewel said...

I would be proud of that track too! Braylon use to always ask for me to build a new track. And hrs. later he'll want a new one. So now we say we only make new tracks on the weekend! And that way Ben is there to help!

Jill said...

I love the interrupting volcano story! :) The train track is impressive as well... where do you find that stuff?

Natalie said...

From one train mom to another...job well done:)