Friday, December 11, 2009

Wait no more!!

Well, hopefully I will be able to keep up with this blog a little better starting very soon. We have not had a computer in quite a few years. Back in the Muncie, pre cole, i had a nanny job days I would surf the internet during nap time. Cody used the internet at work and his parents wanted a lap top... so we sold them ours. Flash forward 4 years and i spend the majority or my life at home and with the Tv off (or at least during the day) and no way to contact the outside world (besides my cell phone which my husband would argue is used quite frequently). I have been asking for a computer and asking for a computer and then when he got a bonus last year we bought a TV. This year the deal was if he got a bonus he would buy me a laptop..... what do you know he found out there was going to be a bonus on Cyper Monday!! So he ordered a Dell laptop with a sweet printer for a steal! However, if waiting four years was not enough I have to wait approx 2 weeks for it to get here........So Fed Ex man, I better see you at my door tomorrow and you better not come when we are gone to a family Christmas, we will be back by 2.......See you then!

1 comment:

Jewel said...

I was so excited to see you posted a new post! I love the picture of Cole on top of your blog!!!