Monday, December 21, 2009

So, as you know from my previous post Cole is obsessed with touching my belly and everyonce in awhile he sees how far he can get his hand up my shirt because he knows once he reaches a certain spot i say, "no no Cole those are mommy's" and he laughs..... what a boy! Anyways, I totally don't mind that he wants to stick his hand on my belly WHEN WE ARE AT HOME or at my parents or somewhere like that. So, I'm starting to get a little nervous if people are starting to think we are a "weird" (like perverted) famliy because of his obsession.

Let me set the scene......

I was at aerobics today and the kids were playing in the corner of the room. We were on a excercise ball with our backs on it and we were squeezing our bottoms while pushing our heels in the ground with our back in a straight line and doing arms weights. I hope you can get the idea here. Mr. Cole bean proceeds to come over and stand between my knees lay his head on my lower abdomen and stick his hand up my shirt say, "rub momma's Boo- Boo" Okay so, he totally calls belly, "Boo-Boo"! Whats a mom supposed to do. I kept trying to kindly push his hand away and pull my shirt down and quietly say "Cole not right now" But seriously, lets be honest, anything you say totally sounds weird... ie "Cole we only do that at home", Cole not in public" "you can play with my belly later" Any ideas????!!! I'm totally wearing a leotard next time I go to aerobics and that won't be good for anybody!

2 comments:

walkingcloser said...

hahahaha...this made me laugh so much! that's too funny! maybe you could try to distract him next time like 'cole, do you see something yellow in the room?" or you could tell him to go be dramatic in front of the mirror or something? i don't know! that's so funny, though!!!

Unknown said...

this might be the funniest story I have heard all year. not sure I can come up with anyway that would have been good. but thanks for the laughs tonight.