Wednesday, December 16, 2009

There will be a day when:
*there are no more slimy handprints on the window
*my bed will only hold cody and myself
*i will not be greeted "hi, momma!" 8 times in a row after picking him up from church or in the morning when i get him out of bed
* i will not be asked to snuggle in bed every night before bed and everyday before naps
* i will not have dented cans from having such a great "helper" throw them into the cart for me
*my clothes will stay clean without snot and lunch and playdo on them
*my little boy will not want to sit on the couch with me and stick his hand on my belly (don't know why he does this but soothes him for some reason if he is sad or tired)
*i will be able to do what i want when i want


Honestly, I don't want that day to ever come.

6 comments:

walkingcloser said...

aww..doesn't that make you just a little bit sad to think about, though? :( cole is so cute...he loves you so much! :)

Unknown said...

that brought a tear to my eye. my list right now is that i don't ever want bear to not want to kiss me. :) i love you!!

Monica said...

This is so cute! I agree whole-heartedly!

Brittany said...

K- So ur making me cry! You're the best Mom ever! Good blog ;)

Jewel said...

Aw, how precious!!!

Unknown said...

ok..why are we thinking about this day. Just for your info lets never do this again. lol.