Thursday, July 3, 2008





Well, I am going to start blogging for a few reasons.

- Cody is going to Colorado for about a week and a half for work and he wants me to post a lot of pictures. Last time he was gone it was hard to talk on the phone because of his schedule and reception wasn't great. So, I wanted to blog so he can keep up with us and maybe that will help him not miss us quite as badly.

- This will allow family to read about the happenings with our little boy who is not so little anymore.

- I want to be able to ramble about my sweet family and then be able to print this someday as a journal.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is wonderful...I got inform you that I accidently lost your comment on my blog...not intentional. Please don't think that I deleted it. sorry.

We need to get together this week sometime. Jackson is starting therapy three days a week, but we would be so excited to have like a scheduled play date. We don't get together with people very often and love to have people over and get out of the house. Let me know or I will call you.

Unknown said...

Hey Ash,
I am glad I will be able to keep up with you and your family this way, I wish I were closer so that I could actually be there in person to share in your life. But I guess right now that is not possible so I am glad that at least we can stay in touch this way. Cole is so adorable!!!! I can't wait to see you in a week or so...tell Cody hi for me. Talk to you soon, I Love You!!
Shell