Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cody's Home!

Cody is home, well he has been home for a few days.

He got some sun and is even better looking than when he left! I went into the airport to pick him up and it was a few minutes before midnight which was a little earlier than his flight was supposed to arrive, and I saw this guy and he really looked like Cody but the way he was standing was not how I remembered Cody standing ever before( hand in pocket or something like that) I saw this man from the back and was thinking that it was Cody but was feeling bad because he was so good looking and I wasn't sure that it was him (not because Cody is not good looking, he is actually very hot but based on his stance I was very unsure). We (cole and I) approached this hot man slowly, a little cautious and then he turned around and there was my husband, the good looking man that I saw with his hands in his pockets waiting for his luggage!!! Back came the butterflies that were flying around in my tummy all of the way to the airport.



Let me explain to you why I am now a little cautious of my ability to recognize people....

Cody and I are very honest about the fact that there will always be better looking people in this world and we don't mind saying when we feel someone is attractive because we are very secure with our relationship and commitement to one another. Not that we practice this frequently but we are open to telling each other. Anyways... so last week my parents were pouring a new sidewalk and so one of my dads crews were tearing out the old one and I was walking up to the house and looked at the back of a young looking guys head and wondered to myself who that guy was that was nice looking, that young cute boy turned around and it was... my brother... Now that is pretty gross. I must say that he did just shave his head to rid of the mowhawk I gave him the previous day so he did not look like the same brother that i saw the night before... however, it still was very disturbing. Here is a picture of that young cute boy.....

My mom took this picture of him while we were on vacation... I will post some pictures of my hottie husband and his getaway to Colorado soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. Reminiscent of Angelina Jolie and her brother at the Oscars that one year :) Of course now Jason is all bitter that I don't ever blog about how good he looks. So thanks for that!