Thursday, July 10, 2008

Climbing Stair and eating blueberries!!!!

Cole has finally found the stairs and he is getting fast at climbing them! Which is kind of scary, but pretty fun to see him do new things. So we now put up the babygate. Although, he gets mad now that he can't get to them.

We also went to pick blueberries yesterday and it went way better than I thought it would go! He ate blueberries non stop for about 50 minutes. I am not excited to see that diaper. Cole also slept for a total of 5 hours during the day. As I found out last night, that is way too much sleep. He wasn't tired last night and couldn't go to sleep until 11:30 and kept waking up throughout the night wanting to play...Yikes! Cody, keep praying for patience for me, I think I am going to need it today for sure!

Also, our friends Scott and Kira had their baby yesterday and there have been a few more complications than what they had thought. You can follow their story by clicking on The Zicks, on the left side of our page. We are continuing to pray for Scott, Kira, Brody and beautiful little Jacob. My friend Steph and I are going to Dayton tomorrow to meet Jacob. I am leaving Cole overnight for the first time and even though last night was rough, I am sad to leave him overnight. He will be in great hands with my parents though!

Cody, here are some pictures of your big boy, Chubbs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

did he eat the whole bucket :) lemme know if you need a place to crash in muntown when you get back from dayton.
Nicola

Kelsey said...

love the blogspot....i will be checking in :) and i will be praying for you as you leave for the first time!

darcy said...

Hey! Youa re a blogger now! Now I know who the "Lantz Clan" is that is commenting on my blog!! Welcome to blog land! I love your little guy.. he is so cute! I can't believe he's almost one already!!!