Saturday, May 8, 2010

Bra shopping with a boy....

So, I attempted bra shopping with Cole the other day. I noticed a few things about Kohl's.


1- The aisles are way to narrow even for a stroller, I could not keep Cole from grabbing every single bra, that he could get his little hands on, and pulling them off the rack.


2- The store has an echoing quality to it, so when your son yells, "Need this BOOB now, mom?!" the whole store can hear you and not every person thinks it is funny.


3- They need a babysitting service for people who need to use the dressing room because Cole thoroughly enjoyed piling up all the "Boobs" and driving his cars up the hills and burying them.


4- I should have thought this one thru before I thought that it was a good idea to take him. All in all I laughed at my little boy more times that I probably should have during the process, he's too cute, I can't help it.

Check out this face! I laugh EVERY time!

6 comments:

ThisIsMyLife said...

is it just me or does it seem like they always talk soo much louder in dressing rooms and bathrooms?!?! the people beside you don't really need to nor do they care to know what's going on! haha! it's fun to look back and laugh at those moments!...memories you won't forget for a long time!

Erin said...

So funny! Your stories crack me up! Happy Mother's Day! You're an awesome mommy!

Kim said...

Oh Ashley - the stories of you and Cole always give me a good laugh! And the look - with eyes - HAHA! Hope you are enjoying your Mother's Day - Cole is VERY lucky to have you for a mom! See you soon!

Jill said...

Ashley, I'm glad I found your blog... your stories on here totally crack me up. Benjamin will often forget the word "bra" and instead refer to them as "nipples." I have learned to fly past the lingerie section in any store as quickly as possible to avoid the "Hi nipples! Bye nipples!" or "Look Mama! Nipples!" he often yells out (like you said, I find it fairly hilarious, but other people... not always so much.) Aren't boys fun?? They so are!

Jewel said...

Oh my how funny! I haven't attempted bra shopping w/Braylon yet. Maybe I won't now! :) I LOVE your pic of Cole @ the top of your blog!

Unknown said...

totally didn't know you needed new boobs or that Kohl's did boob shopping!!! Kids say the darndest things in public restrooms and dressing rooms.

I got a good laugh out of this one.