Sunday, September 7, 2008

Some things never change

Friday afternoon Cody left for the Ball State game, he would be home saturday afternoon. So, I decided that Cole and I would have fun hanging out by ourselves (and with mom and dad on friday night) WEll, things did not go as planned. I went to bed Friday night with my stomach feeling not so good. Well, early saturday morning me I was throwing up, it was only 4 times. Although, I did not feel like puking my stomach still did not feel that great and I had a fever. Which, is what Cole had two nights earlier ( I have joined the mom's club, I got puked on twice!)
So, I called mom and asked her if she could watch Cole for me so I didn't have to chase after him. She gladly took him with her to run errands. So, I was able to take a bath in their Jacuzzi tub and lay around all day in my PJ until she came home and then mom fed him lunch and then he took a nap. Cody came home then so I was able to sleep for a long time.
I had to just laugh looking back on it.

I asked my mom if I felt warm, I asked her to take care of Cole, I laid on her bed in my jammies. I may be 25 but I still need my mom! Someday maybe I will grown up:) Then again, maybe not.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh great you got sick too...that is not good for the Schrock house.

hope your week is better see you thursday.

Darinifer said...

my money is on you not growing up

walkingcloser said...

i feel the same way!! i'm still a baby when i'm sick and i call my mom!! i hope you feel better soon!!

darcy said...

Uck on puking! I HATE puking!!

And I hear you are going to MOTTT'S... am I right? WMC on Thurs. at 9am! Babysitting and BREAKFAST every week. You must come!

allison said...

Hey Ashley : ) How are you doing? I saw your wall posting on Facebook but I just never got a chance to get back on there and respond! I am doing good .. how are things going in the lantz household? Besides being sick?

allison said...

The barber shop seems to be going well, the only problem is that is so up and down, he can have a good week and then turn into a bad week a week later ... but more importantly it is still a job and it is still money to live on now matter how much or how little!