Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Body Boot Camp!

So... I have joined a workout group with some other girls and we have a personal trainer who works with us. We start at 5:30 in the morning 5 days a week. I will be thrilled to go 3-4. This is only day 2 and I am so sore, I can't even bend over because my abs hurt so bad and my legs and booty and arms are also just as bad. I feel like for 50 minutes we are either push up position or a squat position. This is what I needed though, I can go there and get back home so that Cody can leave for work. It is actually at Cody's work (Laidig Systems) that we work out. Anyways, that is all that has been going on in my mind because everytime I move I am reminded of my good morning:) Anyways, blah blah blah.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you email me your exercises. I need to do something if I'm going to be eating pounds of m&ms....I'm very impressed you're getting up so early!

Darinifer said...

Very impressive. Keep it up. Sorry you are sick. We missed you today at the zoo. We're going to have to do something together when Cody is around.