Monday, November 10, 2008

Here goes one survey...Thanks Nichole!

A. Attached or single? Definitely attached!

B. Best friend? Kira and Others

C. Cake or pie? Cheese cake, I agree with Nichole!

D. Day of choice? Friday, I always feel like it is the start of the weekend but for me that means nothing!

E. Essential item? Lip Gloss

F. Favorite color? Green or Blue

G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms, I guess even though I would never pay for them.

H. Home town? Mishawaka, IN

I. Favorite indulgence? Jimmy Johns, or beads

J. January or July? July without a doubt!

K. Kids? A 15 month old - Cole

L. Life isn’t complete without? God and my family

M. Marriage date? October 24, 2003

N. Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sister and 1 brother

O. Oranges or Apples? All I know is it is NOT Bananas

P. Phobias? The weird feeling you get in your stomach when you go on roller coasters!

Q. Quotes: oh, Cody repeats many random ones that make me laugh, but I don't remember them.

R. Reasons to smile? watching Cody play with Cole

S. Season of choice? Spring, Summer and Fall

T. Tag 5 people: I don't think many people even read my blog

U. Unknown fact about me? I didn't know how to pump gas at a gas station until I went to college in VA (thanks to the free gas that came out of the gas tank at my parents) After my parents dropped me off at Liberty, they actually cam back after making it down the road to take me to the gas station to show me how to pump gas....

V. Vegetable? Mushrooms and Avocado, I think that is veggie....

W. Worst Habit? biting finger nails

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound because that is when you get to look at your baby when pregnant!
Y. Your favorite food? guacamole and chips

Z. Zodiac sign? I don't know maybe a Taurus?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you serious????? You couldn't pump gas when you went to college...lol...that makes me smile and snort...hehe!!!

allison said...

That is what everyone keeps telling me that boys are so much fun : )I would have to say it was a sigh of a relief because I just remember what I was like growing up and it just seems that boys are much more mellow and laid back but either way it really didn't matter to me but I know that Chad is as giddy as a school boy : ) So, glad to know that he is happy! I do need to post a picture but we are in the midst of searching for a new camera so hopefully we get one before I pop : )