Friday, October 10, 2008

We went to the Pumpkin patch and Cole was not really interested in the pumpkins, Go Figure. We did enjoy watching him run around!

There were goats at the pumpkin patch and he did not like them at all which is surprising he loves animals.... Cole loves to throw rocks in the pond, even though he really shouldn't because they are pretty landscaping rocks, he is so entertained by the splashes. I ,however, get so nervous because he does not fear the water at all. It is hard to play outside because he heads right to the ponds. It did make for some fun sction shots.....

Cole is all dressed in a fall outfit and I thought he looked so big....so I had to take a picture

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ok that is funny...that is the same pumpkin patch that we went to.

and that red vest is too cute.

The Lantzes said...

YOu went to a pumpkin patch in MIshawaka? WHen did you go?

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are great! I just love fall pictures with little kids! I got online and found craft/game ideas. The family fun website has a lot of great ideas and then I found some books at the library. I think I am going to order them from Amazon so I can always have access to them. There are 2 different ones...The Arts and Crafts Busy Book and The Toddler's Busy Book by Trish Kuffner. Hope you find some fun things to do with Cole! :)

darcy said...

HOW ADORABLE is he? Seriously!